Friday, March 20, 2009

Japanese Think Tank took up a Post on This Blog

The other day, a Japanese think tank, named the Japan Forum on International Relations took up a post on this blog, entitled “A Questionable Defense Cut by President Obama”, in their online journal Hyakka Saiho. The edited articles are a little different from the original blog post, but the contexts are almost the same.

I hereby would like to show the links to article 1 and article 2.

The following opinion leaders contributed commentaries to this online journal when my blog post was taken up. They are Wakako Hironaka, Member of the House of Councilors; Katsihiko Kakuda, Former Ambassador; Toshihko Kinoshita, Visiting Professor of Waseda University; Motoaki Kamiura, Military Journalist; Masaaki Sugiura, Political Commentator; and Keizo Nabeshima, Commentator.
I feel privileged that my blog post was taken up along with commentaries by distinguished authors. I hope that I will be able to improve my advocacy furthermor

No comments: