Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Procedure to Establish an Intermediate Incorporation

Today, I went to Tokyo Legal Affairs Bureau at Tanashi to apply for registration of intermediate incorporation so that I can strengthen current advocacy activity. I have mentioned this in a previous post, “At Tokyo Legal Affairs Bureau”.

Legal procedure is very complicated and time-consuming. Also, a revenue stamp is required for registration. Unfortunately, I had some expenditure and was not able to buy the stamp. Money is a real problem. I have not been able to attend international events recently.

The official at the Legal Affairs Bureau told me that he would check the articles of association, before I register for incorporation.

I hope things will go successfully. Also, I will be able to finance my travel abroad to attend international events. They are absolutely necessary to develop my advocacy with friends.

No comments: