Saturday, March 25, 2006

Carnival on US-German Relations

The Atlantic Review hosts the Carnival on US-German Relations on March 25. Bloggers submit their posts on US politics and transatlantic relations. Last time, I was the only participant outside the Atlantic area. More bloggers will attend the carnival this time.

Staunch transatlantic alliance is the key to world peace and prosperity. Reading blog posts submitted to this carnival, you would understand political and economic trends on both sides of the Atlantic.

I have submitted my post “Iran Review: America, Europe, and Japan at Crossroads to Deal With Nuclear Theocracy” to the carnival. I explore policy options against Iran. Nonetheless importantly, America and Europe are overcoming transatlantic rifts since the Iraq War. On the other hand, Japan is too dimwitted, because it does not pay sufficient attention to improving US-European relations on Iran.

Don’t miss this carnival, and learn more about things between America and Europe.



by Shah Alex

4 comments:

Rosemary Welch said...

Dear Shah Alexander,
How wonderful! I entered Germany Frees Terrorist; Hostage Set Free; Coincidence?. I also sent in another one, but I cannot recall it at the moment.

I thought Merkel was going to be a refreshing breathe of fresh air. I do not know if she had a hand in that. If she did, that would be very sad.

I also started another category, 'Foreign Sites.' I just have to put your site in there. I don't have one for Asia. Hey! That gives me an idea! lol. I could have one for each continent...lol.

Thanks for commenting. I do appreciate it. I have a friend who is Afghani, but I have somewhat afraid to read his site. I am going to do so tonight. This cannot stand. I do not care what they think, they cannot have democracy without freedom of religion, speech, assembly, etc. Period! :)

Always On Watch said...

Shah,
The article you submitted is an excellent one. If you recall, I read it around the time you first posted it.

Free nations need to unite to keep Iran from doing the unthinkable.

Σ. Alexander said...

Rosemary,

Thank you for adding me to another list. I am the first one on the list from the Asia-Pacific region? Great!

Actually, I am thinking of writing a post based on Japanese sources. There is too much news, and I don't know when I can do it.

I will leave my comment to your post.

Σ. Alexander said...

Always on Watch,

Thank you. To be firmly united, America, Europe, and Japan need to narrow perception gaps on Iran.